Tuesday, November 30, 2010

No, I Did Not Forget - Forget Me Not Update

I've been procrastinating and haven't made an entry for a while.  Although I didn't post anything here, it doesn't mean that my plants were also holding on.  One of the first seeds I sowed was FORGET ME NOT.  I lost a couple seedlings to snails and slugs - they vanished overnight - and gave some to my friends.  Now I have 5, and all of them are doing well although...FORGET ME NOT grows very slow!

 

A few days after the last entry on 10/25, I transplanted one of the seedlings to a small pot, and 10 days later, the number of leaves increased.  It seems the plant liked the upgrade :)


About 3 weeks later, I needed to transplant the plant to a larger pot again.  When I pulled it out of the smaller pot, the roots were tangled and obviously wanted a bigger place.  So there!  I hope I can grow it in this pot until it bears flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment