Saturday, June 11, 2011

Zinnia - Envy

I bought a bunch of seeds at discounted price, and I am excited about adding more plants to my garden.  Zinnia is one of the new additions.  I chose a variety that is called 'Envy', and it is supposed to have rare chartreuse colored flowers.

These are the seeds.  They are flat and larger than other seeds I'd planted.  I seeded 3 of these this time.


7 days later, first (and cute) seedling emerged!


SEED INFORMATION:
Seeds I bought: Burpee's Zinnia - Envy
Seeds bought from: Walmart
Origination of the seeds: USA
According to the package:
*  Days to germination: 7-10 days - Mine took 7 days to germinate
*  Days to bloom: N/A
*  Plant height: 30 inches
*  Grows best: Full Sun
*  Recommended planting season for San Diego: Unknown - I planted in May.


No comments:

Post a Comment