Monday, April 18, 2011

Cosmos - Day Dream Update

I procrastinated - again - to make entries, but I've been taking pictures of my plants :)  (Thank goodness!)

Here, I am showing the progress that my Cosmos has made in the last several weeks.  But then, I wonder if this is better than frequent updates so you can see more pictures in one entry?

 About 2 weeks after the seedlings emerged, I transplanted them in the ground, in my backyard flower bed where the soil is sandy.  I divided seedlings and planted them in slightly different conditioned spots of the same flower bed.  (Location 1: more sun)

 (Location 2: more shades)


 About a month after transplant, Cosmos in Location 2 started to show buds.  Location 1 is about the same height as these, but I don't see a bud yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment