Monday, October 25, 2010

Other Plants In My Yard

There are some plants I planted before starting this blog, so unfortunately, I don't have record of them. 


These are Pentas, aka Egyptian Stars. 

These are Plumerias.  I heard it will take about 2-3 years to see flowers when Plumerias are grown from seeds.  Sigh-- it's a long wait, but I know I will enjoy seeing them grow every day.



Of course, I have a Japanese Maple (Bloodgood) tree. While I want to achieve the 'cottage garden' like setting, I want to grow plants that remind me of my home.  So there.

This is the top tip of my Avocado (Haas) tree.  It is about 5-ft-tall and planted on the slope of my hilly backyard.  New buds are coming out here and there, and the tree seems to be happy as far as I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment