Monday, October 4, 2010

Think Green!

Welcome to my blog!

I never knew how to take care of plants, and every time I tried to grow something, the plants/flowers/herbs turned brown and died in a few days.  Yes, my thumbs are very brown.  I never imagined myself tendering garden, but recently, I am, sort of, compelled to spend more time thinking of plants.  Why?

Because I bought a house - my first and very own house with yards.  Sadly, the property had been neglected for a long time, and the yards were covered and filled with ugly weeds when I moved in.  My house has the least curb appeal, if any, compared to my neighbors', so I am very much determined to raise the bar.  Hence, I have made the first step into an unknown world of GARDENING.

In this blog, I will share my projects and progress of my yards.  I hope that my brown thmbs will soon turn into green!

No comments:

Post a Comment